What does marketing mean to artists?
Marketing is: The Total of activities involved in the transfer of goods from the producer or seller to the consumer or buyer, including advertising, shipping storing and selling.
In this episode, We talk about what it means to market. What artists might have to market and how they might market their wares. We share an overview of ideas for successful creative marketing including:
- Sharing promotional items when shipping or delivering your art.
- Consider merchandising both on and offline.
- What is the difference between advertising and marketing.
- Giving yourself credit to build brand awareness.
- Tell your audience what you have to offer, don’t assume they always know.
- What do readers notice most on a website.
- Importance of captions and call to actions.
- Our favorite aspects of marketing.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What do you have to marketing? (Your Art, etc.)
- Who are you marketing to?
- What does this audience need?
- Why do they want what I have?
We invite you!
- If you have a topic you’d like us to discuss or a question you’d like answered, contact us.
- We also welcome you as a guest on the show, please contact us to learn more.
Thank you to Geekcast.fm for hosting our show, be sure to visit them for other great podcasts about internet marketing.